Wednesday, July 17, 2024

 

This and That

If you read my last post, you should've noticed that it wasn't a fluid post from an argument standpoint. I'll get back to those; but, in this time, our Country has electronically induced ADD. So I post a bit like that. I should only do that on X. But forgive me. I can't believe Mark Harmon attacked Trump for the size of his ear bandage. If there was one thing that I thought the left wouldn't have brought up, the bandage was it. I expected some odd conspiracy theories from both sides. But a bandage conspiracy? The security detail FAILED in a dramatic fashion. Fix it! RNC SLUT WALK Anyone who understands MAGA (love the idea AND I voted for Haley) knows that the real GOP really supports freedom moreso than the DNC. We have absolute idiots that are "Conservatives" who won't recognize the planks in their eyes while pointing out the specks in their neighbor's eyes. I have NO problem with the RNC speakers chosen. God Bless William Pekrul!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?