Wednesday, June 19, 2024

 

It’s Been Ages

Hi folks! I finally regained access to my account after three years just now. I wish I had been online to tell you about my experiences as an insurance sales agent (the good and the bad... the bad is mostly on the Medicare supplement side and those annoying commercials), my time driving a big rig, and my brief time as a half ass pit crew member for Jennifer Jo Cobb in the NASCAR Truck Series. I need to update the family tree. One of my grandfather's wives actually had a daughter from a previous marriage when he married Dolores. So, techniclally, there's a step-Aunt (deceased) which makes her a step-sister to the rest of the MH children. Well until I can log in on a computer versus my phone, Bye now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?