Sunday, January 13, 2008

 

Romney is Winning

Just in case you missed the real news, Romney is winning as he has 30 delegates, Huckabee has 21, and McCain has 10... my favorite, Thompson, has 6. Now, I endorsed Romney ages ago since Fred was unwilling to jump in when the race was heating up early on.

Frankly, I am bitter about Thompson not getting in earlier. Even though I am a fan of absentee balloting, I may wait and submit my vote on election day.

I would have posted this about an hour ago but I gouged my left index finger today at lunch at Joe's Crab Shack due to their error and typing requires on less finger and a lot of corrections.

Thompson-Romney! if that is typed correctly... ouch... typing hurts and my right hand is now out of it... no pun intended.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?