Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Musical Torture


If you simply are tired of the sappy music played in your church, you may want to join the petition to ban the awful noise as my wife and I have.

Here is one of the parodies (sung to "Here I am, Lord") you can find on the site:

Here I Am, Lord, Where Are You, Lord?

See the Blessed Sacrament
where the tabernacle went
in that little alcove there off to the side.
When folks come into the nave,
they don't know how to behave:
should they genuflect or not?
They can't decide.

Here I am, Lord. Where are You, Lord?
Are You in that niche way over there?
Once You were, Lord, front and center.
Now I cannot see You anywhere.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?