Monday, July 24, 2006

 

The Root Issue

Mr. Fisher and I continue to e-mail one another, although he has chosen to wind down this exchange. I cannot say I blame him since we seem to be getting nowhere. Mr. Fisher, I have now confirmed, was one of the backers of a controversial proposal at the California State Convention of the K of C in 2003 that I, well in the minority, opposed. I opposed it since, as it read, did not allow politicians to vote for bills that would reduce abortions but still permit them. I am assuming (although I am still doing research) that Supreme wasn't to thrilled with that either since that limitation is contrary to the teachings of the Church (politicians are obliged to pick the lesser of two evils in this particular case). More later... the research I have done is on a different computer!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?