Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 

Happy Fourth of July

I'm sorry that I haven't been ranting much lately. I have been spending a great deal of time doing research on my family history-tree and the various branches.

The one thing that I have confirmed is that my family is part of the immigrant group that helped build this nation; however, unlike they multi-culturalist bigots of today, my family members became proud Americans. Several of the males from Prussia-Germany actually fought for the United States against the Kaiser and the Central Powers in World War I.

I am doubtful that many of today's immigrants who raising the most noise in the illegal immigration debate would be so patriotic in the AMERICAN sense of the word.

May God Bless America!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?