Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Myspace.com

I have recently created my own my space account (myspace.com/mjmckinley) so that I may blog on topics of interest to my students and give them a space to respond to issues should they so desire outside of the classroom. Hopefully, this will allow them to better express themselves, think more clearly, give them a place to vent, and teach me a thing or two about what it is like to be a teenager in So Cal today.

Myspace has come under increasing criticism, rightly so, of late. However, its positive aspects need to be reinforced. Hopefully my new side project will do just that.

Additionally, you can check out by other Blogger blog about the clan (as in my family tree) here.

Happy Surfing!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?