Sunday, January 09, 2005

 

Irritation

I KNOW!

What I am about to write does not even come anywhere close to the suffering of those in southeast Asia.

However, I have marginally high blood pressure, so not venting is not good for my health. If you haven't donated yet, click here for the Catholic Relief Service website or here for the Red Cross website.

However...

Darn... after doing the above html bit, my day doesn't seem so bad (even though I almost died due to the incompetence of New Tech Autobody).

Well... I guess I will wait until tomorrow to rip the libs again!

My targets:

1) Father "Martin Marx" of the Redemptorist Order;

2) Gerald Pressner of the L.A. Daily News syndicate (and the LADN for running him).

Of course this is all contingent on me getting my car back!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?