Thursday, November 25, 2004

 

Thanksgiving

Enjoy your day just as George Washington and Abraham Lincoln did. And then there is Ronald Reagan's farewell speech, which is a true example of American thanks.

As for me:

I give thanks to God that I was born and raised in the Faith of the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

I give thanks to God for my wife, my family, and my two little girls.

I give thanks to God for all my blessings.

Finally, I give thanks to God that I was born in the United States of America so that I may freely hear all of the criticisms launched at me and my Christian brothers of all faiths from our enemies and some of our so-called allies.

Values, Christian values, played the final role in the re-election of George W. Bush. We are not a perfect nation, but our value system, embedded in our Constitution, continually prods and forces us to do what is right. What other major nation has more of a responsibility to be a beacon of Judeo-Christian values, freedom, and tolerance than one that was founded on the freedom of will granted to it by Providence? The answer: none.

I give thanks that other nations strive, not to be like us, but to share in our fundamental commitments to freedom and morality.

May God bless all of you today and always...

AND

God Bless America!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?