Friday, November 05, 2004

 

Friday

Today will be a day of randomness here at my blog. I will update this specific blog as I see fit (or if something cause me to have a fit so that I cannot see).

Some should alert Human Rights Watch about this story from Bali. It seems some evidence is missig in a case, and I just bet that some clever orgranization will find away to blame it on President Bush.

Additionally, bombs have landed in the Ivory Coast. My guess is that some fine organization will find a way to blame this on the 101st Airborne.

Over at the USC athletics website is a story about the Trojans having reloaded. I am sure that some fine organization will find a way to blame General Franks (ret.) for his careless and reckless war plans for Iraq.

------

When you underestimate your opponent, you are likely to be dismayed at the results. Perhaps that idea best explains the Kerry loss as seen in this quote from Newsweek: Kerry was baffled. He said with a sigh to one top staffer,"I can't believe I'm losing to this idiot."

edited at 11:20 a.m.

---------

Added at 1:20 p.m.

Bye-Bye! Libs heading to Canada?

I guess that's because the country is very red when you look at the county red v. blue map at Sean Hannity's site.

-------

Added at 1:50 p.m.

Do the editors and publisher at The Guardian really have that much contempt for Christianity? This bigoted diatribe is typical of those would have composed and graded Kerry's Global Test.

But remember, Texas is bigger than France!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?