Friday, October 15, 2004

 

The Trojan Republican

Some may refer to me as the Trojan Republican Horse since I am now entering my sixth year working in public education. But the one thing that I have found is that there are more republican horses in this particular stable then most would imagine. They just are as grumpy and noticeable as I am.

Of course I will be much grumpier on Monday if the Trojans fall to the Sun Devils of ASU on Saturday.

But I will not be as grumpy as Senator Kerry will be when he finally sits down with his campaign lackey who has referred to V.P. Cheney's daughter (oh, and he has TWO) as "fair game." If that staffer is not held in check, she may steal from Patrick Buchanan and say "lock and load" as there are Evangelical votes out there to kill. Sheesh!

Well, the good news is that no matter what happens on Saturday, the 4 foot by 8 foot Bush-Cheney sign will be up on the ol' front lawn this weekend. I could only do this since the ACLU stepped in an attacked a local ordiance that prohibited the size and quantities of signs. Oh, the irony... but California is a wasteland for our good President Bush, but those of us who remain ornery and grumpy will go down swinging.



<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?