Monday, October 18, 2004

 

Paris Prostitution

Well, my honor students are hard at work creating newspaper articles centering around a chapter that contains a large amount of material not linked to the California content standards. So, I do not make them do the entire chapter for the purposes of testing, but I do let them use the entire chapter for this particular project. One section has to do with prostitution in Paris.

I'm wondering if I will get any oil-for-food articles since prostitution of a different sort is alive and well in Paris.

This is why I buy Australian and Californian wines (with the exception of Veuve Cliqot for the holidays that others consume). Oh, and I do have some Chianti in the wine rack as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

Visitors to this page!

WXPort

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?